guacamole-user mailing list archives

From christian.kl...@ufz.de
Subject NoAuth extension not working / Configuration not readed?
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 12:54:43 GMT
Hello Guacamole Team,

I am trying to get the NoAuth extension to work (version 0.9.11).

I previously used Guacamole one year ago (that was version 0.9.7).

Now I did a complete reinstallation of the newest Guacamole following
the manual:

So I downloaded the Guacamole Server, .war file and the NoAuth Plugin
and compiled the server and deployed the client.

As the next step I set up an environment variable under
/etc/environment, which is named GUACAMOLE_HOME and points on the
previously created directory /etc/guacamole. Then I created the
"guacamole.properties" file with the following content (for use with
NoAuth):

guacd-host: localhost
guacd-port: 4822
noauth-config: /etc/guacamole/noauth-config.xml

Next step was to create the "noauth-config.xml":

<configs>
     <config name="desk5" protocol="rdp">
         <param name="hostname" value="test.intranet.ufz.de" />
     <param name="port" value="3389" />
     <param name="color-depth" value="16" />
     <param name="disable-audio" value="true" />
      <param name="security" value= "tls" />
      <param name="ignore-cert" value="true" />
     </config>
</configs>

After that I created the extensions folder inside /etc/guacamole and
placed the noauth.jar in it.

As the last step I restarted both services guacd and tomcat7 and it did
not send any error messages in the log.
So I checked it out in the browser, but unfortunately there is a login
screen coming up.

It seems like my configuration (guacamole.properties) is not loaded at all?

Best Regards & looking forward for an answer

Christian

--
Christian Klotz
Auszubildender zum Fachinformatiker für Systemintegration

Wissenschaftliche und Kaufmännische Datenverarbeitung (WKDV)

Helmholtz-Zentrum für Umweltforschung GmbH - UFZ
Permoserstraße 15 / 04318 Leipzig / Germany
www.ufz.de

Tel. +49 341 235 482377
Mail Christian.Klotz@ufz.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Leipzig
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Leipzig, Handelsregister Nr. B 4703
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Wilfried Kraus
Wissenschaftlicher Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Georg Teutsch
Administrative Geschäftsführerin: Prof. Dr. Heike Graßmann