guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Trevor Merritt" <trevor.merr...@alfcurtis.com>
Subject Automatically fit to browser window behaviour
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2017 21:48:28 GMT
Is anyone currently working on changes to the scaling code?

I'm finding that the 'Automatically fit to browser window" checkbox is not reliable in its
behaviour.

*         When scale <100%, usually works

*         When scale > 100%, doesn't work
I'm also finding that 10% jumps in the scale aren't as helpful as possible.

I'd like to make the following changes:

*         Debug scale issues with checkbox

*         Replace scale label with textbox to allow direct entry of scale rates

If someone else is working on this already, I don't want to step on toes.

Thanks for the great tool so far.  I look forward to making my small contribution.