guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Craig Gibb <craig.g...@me.com>
Subject Problem for newbie to Guacamole and Docker
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2017 13:03:55 GMT
Hi i have managed to get the docker installation done on CentOS 7, and all three containers
posgres, guacd, and guacamole
are started. But my inexperience with docker is causing problems, when i try to connect using
rdp to a machine on the same network
bu then nothing happens.
Below are the steps that i have followed using postgres:-

yum install docker
systemctl start docker.service
docker run --name docker-postgres -e POSTGRES_PASSWORD=PASSWORD_HERE -d postgres
docker run --rm glyptodon/guacamole /opt/guacamole/bin/initdb.sh --postgres > initdb.sql
docker run -it --link docker-postgres:postgres --rm postgres sh -c 'exec psql -h "$POSTGRES_PORT_5432_TCP_ADDR"
-p "$POSTGRES_PORT_5432_TCP_PORT" -U postgres'
  # Enter your postgresql password from line 5
  CREATE DATABASE guacamole_db;
  \q
cat initdb.sql | docker run -i --link docker-postgres:postgres --rm postgres sh -c 'export
PGPASSWORD="PASSWORD_HERE"; exec psql -h "$POSTGRES_PORT_5432_TCP_ADDR" -p "$POSTGRES_PORT_5432_TCP_PORT"
-U postgres -d guacamole_db'
docker run --name docker-guacd -d glyptodon/guacd
docker run --name docker-guacamole --link docker-guacd:guacd \
    --link docker-postgres:postgres      \
    -e POSTGRES_DATABASE=guacamole_db  \
    -e POSTGRES_USER=postgres    \
    -e POSTGRES_PASSWORD=PASSWORD_HERE \
    -d -p 8080:8080 glyptodon/guacamole

Any help in giving me a clue as to what i have missed greatly appreciated.

/regards Craig