guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Is it possible to disable the Local clipboard integration
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 03:46:57 GMT
On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 7:30 PM, Peter Burdine <pburdine@gmail.com> wrote:

> I loaded up a new VM that hadn't seen the site before and still got
> prompted.  I'm not quite sure how much cleaner I can make the cache.

That would indeed do it.

> As best I can tell that matches the provided links.

If you do a search through the various *.js files within
guacamole/src/main/webapp/app/, do you see any other uses of
clipboardService which you haven't commented out? I might have missed
something.

I'd also verify that:

1) The JavaScript files built within the .war do indeed contain your
modifications
2) The exploded contents of the .war extracted by Tomcat are those of the
.war you just built, and are not stale copies of the contents of the
previous .war. You might need to manually delete the directory produced
when the .war is extracted and restart Tomcat.