guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Peter Burdine <pburd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to disable the Local clipboard integration
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 03:30:34 GMT
I loaded up a new VM that hadn't seen the site before and still got
prompted.  I'm not quite sure how much cleaner I can make the cache.

>From indexController.js:
    /**
     * Checks whether the clipboard data has changed, firing a new
     * "guacClipboard" event if it has.
     */
    /** var checkClipboard = function checkClipboard() {
        clipboardService.getLocalClipboard().then(function
clipboardRead(data) {
            $scope.$broadcast('guacClipboard', data);
        });
    };

    // Attempt to read the clipboard if it may have changed
    $window.addEventListener('load',  checkClipboard, true);
    $window.addEventListener('copy',  checkClipboard, true);
    $window.addEventListener('cut',   checkClipboard, true);
    $window.addEventListener('focus', function focusGained(e) {

        // Only recheck clipboard if it's the window itself that gained
focus
        if (e.target === $window)
            checkClipboard();

    }, true); */

>From clientController.js
    // Watch clipboard for new data, associating it with any pressed keys
    $scope.$watch('client.clipboardData', function clipboardChanged(data) {

        // Sync local clipboard as long as the menu is not open
        //if (!$scope.menu.shown)
        //    clipboardService.setLocalClipboard(data);

        // Associate new clipboard data with any currently-pressed key
        for (var keysym in keysCurrentlyPressed)
            clipboardDataFromKey[keysym] = data;

    });

and

    $scope.$on('guacKeyup', function keyupListener(event, keysym, keyboard)
{

        // Sync local clipboard with any clipboard data received while this
        // key was pressed (if any) as long as the menu is not open
        //var clipboardData = clipboardDataFromKey[keysym];
        //if (clipboardData && !$scope.menu.shown)
            //clipboardService.setLocalClipboard(clipboardData);

        // Mark key as released
        delete clipboardDataFromKey[keysym];
        delete keysCurrentlyPressed[keysym];

    });

As best I can tell that matches the provided links.

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 7:06 PM, Mike Jumper <mike.jumper@guac-dev.org>
wrote:

> Ruthlessly clear browser cache.
>

> On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 7:05 PM, Peter Burdine <pburdine@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I rebuild the .war after making those modification and we still get a
>> prompt as soon as the users open the login page they are still getting that
>> prompt.
>>
>> Do you have any other suggestions?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Peter
>>
>> On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 10:03 PM, Mike Jumper <mike.jumper@guac-dev.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> You would need to edit the source of Guacamole and remove the various
>>> calls to "clipboardService", which is the service that attempts to
>>> read/write the local clipboard:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-client/blob/0.
>>> 9.10-incubating/guacamole/src/main/webapp/app/index/controll
>>> ers/indexController.js#L128-L148
>>>
>>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-client/blob/0.
>>> 9.10-incubating/guacamole/src/main/webapp/app/client/control