guacamole-user mailing list archives

From brian mullan <bmullan.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best way to integrate guacamole website
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 18:56:35 GMT
Calvin

Cool addition.   I have a question tho' on the Github page there is a
conflict of info.

At the top it says...

*This project is a plugin for Guacamole <http://guac-dev.org>, an HTML5
based remote desktop solution supporting VNC/RFB, RDP, and SSH.*

but further down in the Section labeled USAGE it says...

   - *guac.protocol - One of vnc or ssh.*

Is RDP supported or was that 2nd line just not updated to include RDP ?

thanks

brian