guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Omar Sandoval <omga...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue with RDP drive redirection
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2017 16:43:24 GMT
Hi everyone,

First, I'd like to say congratulations to the Glyptodon team and all
contributors for the 0.9.10-incubating release.

I'm running Guacamole on Debian Jessie. I'm having a small problem with RDP
drive redirection. I can see the shared drive in the Guacamole menu but it
does not get mapped in Windows. I've tried this on Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and
Server 2012. I also can't see any particular errors in the catalina logs.

Prior to the final 0.9.10-incubating release I was running
0.9.10-incubating from a git source I pulled sometime in the middle of
October. I have no issues with drive redirection on that installation.

Anything I should look into?

Thank you,
Omar