guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Jorge Camara <jorge.cam...@webaula.com>
Subject Re: Branding the login page
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2017 18:18:49 GMT
Hi,

The name "Apache Guacamole" you can change on translations files :

...tomcat8/webappas/guacamole/translations/en.json

and the logo you can change in directory:

...tomcat8/webapps/guacamole/images/

*Atenciosamente,*

*Jorge Camara*

Analista de Suporte SĂȘnior - *Centro de Tecnologia*

*www.webaula.com.br* <http://www.webaula.com.br/>
+55 (31) 2129-0550