guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Calvin McLean <calvinmcl...@email.arizona.edu>
Subject Re: Best way to integrate guacamole website
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 18:41:26 GMT
Hi Kok Hooi Chew,

If I understand correctly, you are looking for an authentication extension
that will allow your users to click a link and connect to an instance? I
had the same need and found the guacamole-auth-hmac extension you
mentioned. I adapted it for 0.9.9 (and am now working on 0.9.10) as well as
some other changes. Here is a link to my project on GitHub:
https://github.com/calvinmclean/guacamole-auth-hmac

Right now the project is pretty specific to my needs and may not be
straightforward to setup, so feel free to email me or create Issue on
GitHub if you need any help.

Cheers!
- Calvin McLean