guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Isaac Marco Blancas <isaac.ma...@udima.es>
Subject different remoteapp sessions for the same rdp user connection
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2017 10:39:29 GMT
Is it posible to use just one windows user account to connect different
guacamole users at the same time in different sessions? Now when a
guacamole user use the same configured rdp connection, previous connected
user is disconnected in his browser and the new user can see the opened
application from the previous user.

I've read that in RDP this is posible setting diableconnectionsharing:i:1
in the RDP file... but I don't know where can I set this in guacamole.

Thank you.
--
Isaac Marco Blancas
Universidad a Distancia de Madrid (UDIMA)