guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mattias Besemann <mattias.besem...@gmail.com>
Subject [Question] Guacamole not using WebSocket properly
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2017 19:20:16 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to configure guacamole to serve through nginx using a
WebSocket, and while I can access the application from the nginx
endpoint, I still receive the following error in the tomcat logs when
starting a session:

19:11:49.460 [http-nio-8080-exec-1] INFO
o.g.g.n.b.BasicGuacamoleTunnelServlet - Using HTTP tunnel (not
WebSocket). Performance may be sub-optimal.

My nginx location configuration is as follows:

location /guacamole/ {
                 proxy_pass http://localhost:8080/guacamole/;
                 proxy_buffering off;
                 proxy_http_version 1.1;
                 proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For
$proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
                 proxy_set_header Upgrade $http_upgrade;
                 proxy_set_header Connection $http_connection;
                 access_log off;
         }

Is there anything else that needs to be done in order to get WebSocket
working?

Cheers,

Mattias
--