guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Craig Gibb <craig.g...@me.com>
Subject NLA and Rap connections in guacamole 0.9.10
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2017 17:04:38 GMT
Hi i have a question maybe someone can answer, i have installed the new version together with
a postgres DB using
docker and everything went quite smooth but one difference i have seen between the new version
and the old one 0.9.6,
is that when you configure RDP connections it seems that they will not work unless a account
and password are configured
on the connection. This is also regardless if you choose to select any under the security
mode.
Can anyone tell me if is this by design ?
In the older version we could configure rep connections without adding any credentials at
all, and the user when executing then adds
the account and password at the time of logon.
The newer version reminds me more of NLA (Network Level Authentication) but with no possability
of choosing anything else.

/Regards Craig