guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Tobias Feller <tfel...@opc.de>
Subject some issues (scalling/sharemenu) with 0.9.10
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 23:00:04 GMT
Hi Mike,

first of all - thanks for this great pice of opensouce software - great job!

I have found some issues (in my installation of guacamole 0.9.10)

1. If you connect to a host over rdp, all the browser space is used.
after you go to start-page and re-open the conneciton - without browser
window resize - there is some black-space-padding and the
rdp-display-area is scaled to 96%. automatic scaling is active.

2. In Firefox (50.1.0) the share menue is missing. if I loggin with IE
or Chrome the share menu is visible. in the dom the share menu is active
and the share entries are included.

Maybe someone can check the points with other browsers / guacamole
installations.

Ciao,

Tobias Feller