guacamole-user mailing list archives

From kaniass <n.kun...@arcinfo.com>
Subject Automatic Connection selection
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2017 11:04:01 GMT
Hello,

I searched on the Forum an answer to this question but didn't find it.

I have created 3 RDP Connections all belonging to 1 Connection Group in
Balancing mode.
When I connect User1 to Guacamole it opens a screen where I can select the
Connection I want to connect. Let's say I select the Connection 1 => OK

When I connect User2 to Guacamole it opens the same screen showing the
Connection 1 is already used. Then I can select the Connection 2 or 3. If I
do it it works.

But, is there a way to let Guacamole selecting automatically one free
Connection without going to this screen?

Thanks,

Kaniass