guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Mayanov <amaya...@digiflak.com>
Subject authentication extension that support management of users and connections via the web interface
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 11:16:58 GMT
Hello!

I'm developing my own AuthenticationProvider extention based on standard
Guacamole's JDBC MySQL authentication module. And I want to customize
Administrative management Web for purposes of my extention. For example
I don't need to associate the Password filed with the User when User is
being created. So I want to remove this field. Can somebody point me how
correctly to customize Web UI of management?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Alex Mayanov