guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Antony Awaida <ant...@apporto.com>
Subject Error while saving a file from application to Guac virtual drive
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2016 18:39:41 GMT
Hi everyone:

We are trying to save directly from MS Project to the guac virtual drive.
Instead of the actual file appearing in the "file transfers" section, there
is a strange xxxx.tmp file that shows up.

Similarly, when we try to save from Photoshop to the virtual drive, a tmp
folder is downloaded and photoshop returns the error below.

However, If we save the file into the Upload folder, it works fine.

Any ideas? Why does Guacamole delete the files from the download folder?
Could that be related to this problem?
[image: Inline image 1]

Thank you.

--