guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Entire screen is being highlighted
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 21:05:46 GMT
On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 12:59 PM, David Landry <david@dmwl.net> wrote:
> If you look at the HTML client source, the RDP screen _is_ a giant image.
> There is a canvas element set to be the same size as your browser viewport.
> Images from the Guac server are composited into that canvas.

While it is true that the display is represented using DOM elements
backed by the canvas element, I'd still consider it a bug if the
display is selectable. This is not supposed to be the case.

> You can reproduce the problem if you press Ctrl-Alt-Shift to open the Guac
> menu (showing a clipboard text input and drive redirection stuff), then
> select some of the text in that menu and drag your mouse back over the RDP
> screen.

Following these steps, I have not been able to reproduce this myself.

Zachary, can you confirm with your users whether they have steps to reproduce?

- Mike