guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: fedora 25, unable to start guacamole
Date Sat, 24 Dec 2016 06:14:12 GMT
I recommend opening a bug report with the package maintainers. If the
Guacamole webapp package in the Fedora repos is fundamentally broken,
they'd want to know, I'm sure.

- Mike

On Dec 23, 2016 20:35, "mikeyciccarelli" <techno10@verizon.net> wrote:

I removed the unpacked guacamole webapp that currently is installed with
fedora 25 and download 0.9.9 war file and deployed that.. seemed to fix the
issue. So a couple of thoughts. Maybe I missed some weird dependency or
something is just broke with guacamole release on fedora 25 currently. Just
posting this here in case someone else runs into a problem trying to install
with dnf using rpms from the fedora repos.