guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Error while saving a file from application to Guac virtual drive
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2016 18:57:18 GMT
On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 10:45 AM, Antony Awaida <antony@apporto.com> wrote:

> Sorry one more point:
>
> If we save the file from the application to a Windows folder and then move
> it to the guac virtual drive it works fine.
>
> Could it be because MS saves two files: a temp file that is merged with
> the main file

Yes.

> and perhaps guac is not waiting for the second file?

Well ... technically, yes, but the key point is that it's impossible to
*know* that there is going to be a second file (or a third ... or a fourth
... or that it will be renamed ... etc.). There is no signal between the
remote application and the RDP client that informs of the true completion
of a save operation.

- Mike