guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Shveta Sharma <shveta.sha...@climate.com>
Subject Session is not invalidated even after inactivity as specified in api-session-timeout
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2016 22:20:24 GMT
Hello,
I am using guacamole 0.9.9 and am using RDP protocol to connect to my
instance (xrdp). I have also used the No-Auth extension. Everything works
as expected.

Now, I defined the api-session-timeout :1 in guacamole.properties and can
see in the catalina.out :

INFO  o.g.g.n.b.r.a.BasicTokenSessionMap - Sessions will expire after 1
minutes of inactivity.

However, even after inactivity, the session is not invalidated. Is this
because of the NoAuth extension or is this the expected behavior when using
RDP (xrdp) ?

Thank you,
Shveta Sharma