guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Shveta Sharma <shveta.sha...@climate.com>
Subject Re: Session is not invalidated even after inactivity as specified in api-session-timeout
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2016 19:15:45 GMT
Thank you for this information! Has anyone managed to get the Idle Time
Limit setting working when using xrdp with Guacamole ?
sesman.ini has IdleTimeOut but its mentioned on the man page that this
setting is currently ignored. I am on a Ubuntu 14.04 System, using
Guacamole 0.9.9 and xrdp 0.6.1-2.
Any help or any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Shveta Sharma