guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mark van den Boogaard <Mark.vanden.Booga...@davantigroup.com>
Subject Problem with backspace on AIX 7
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 09:50:13 GMT
Hello all,

We connect to a AIX version 7 with guacamole using the SSH-protocol. When using the backspace
it does not show it on the screen. It will do the actually handling, but it is not shown on
the screen. The letter is stil on the screen and the cursor didn't move but when pressing
"enter" the letter is not in the action.
Example running "ls" with typo corrected
[cid:1481277010.19230.24.camel@davantigroup.com]‚Äč

When we connect to the same server with guacamole using the Telnet-protocol it is just working
fine. When connecting directly without guacamole using the SSH-protocol it is also working
fine.

We prefer SSH because telnet does not automatically log in on this machine and the file-transfer
we need.

Does anybody has an idea how to solve this?

Mark van den Boogaard