By the way, the printer driver requested over RDP by Guacamole is "MS Publisher Imagesetter", which I believe is a standard part of Windows:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-server/blob/701e44a0cb8035dbc7f84e0c529d3eb06880e96c/src/protocols/rdp/guac_rdpdr/rdpdr_messages.h#L73-L77

That driver is a generic PostScript printer driver. The PostScript files received by Guacamole when documents are printed are converted to PDF using GhostScript and forwarded along the Guacamole connection to the user as normal file downloads.

- Mike