From: Mike Jumper [mailto:mike.jumper@guac-dev.org]
Sent: den 8 november 2016 08:24
To: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: LDAP Groups not working in latest GIT-version

On Sun, Nov 6, 2016 at 11:11 PM, Östh Mikael <Mikael.Osth@tillvaxtanalys.se> wrote:

Hi

This is my file. I have replace my DN with example.se . I can browse all LDAP user with an LDAP-account that guacadmin has enabled to do so.

All LDAP users that are member of my connection  guacConfigGroup in my AD can connect.

This configuration looks good in general. Beware that the "auth-provider" property is deprecated - recent releases would have logged a warning in the Tomcat logs, but it now simply has no effect.

Can you provide an example value of the "seeAlso" attributes of one of your guacConfigGroups?

- Mike