Dear Mike
I connect Guacamole to Database and Active Directory, but guacamole unable to detect all OU in active and it understand just the OU that defined in path properties file. then I want to set some guacamole.war ( Client) file in tomcat to separate my department in login page for example :

http://192.168.1.1:8080/departmen1
http://192.168.1.1:8080/department2
and assign specific guacamole.properties for each department.
how can I set different properties file and assign them to my guacamole.war files ?
Best
Amin

On Saturday, November 5, 2016 11:32 PM, Mike Jumper <mike.jumper@guac-dev.org> wrote:

On Sat, Nov 5, 2016 at 12:55 AM, Amin Joodaki <judaki1364@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear all
>
> how I can create multiple  guacamole.properties for multiple WAR file in one server ?

Hi Amin,

Can you describe what you're trying to achieve overall? Why do you
wish to run multiple copies of the web application under the same

server?

- Mike