guacamole-user mailing list archives

From DMoscovi...@simard.ca
Subject TFA - googleauth
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2016 05:22:32 GMT
On the subjects of TFA ok, not sure how I missed this one appearing, but I
found

Two factor authentication with Google Authenticator

not sure how to comment on that one, but as a comment to L.J. van Ruiten,

In terms of user interface, has this been considered
https://github.com/Arno0x/TwoFactorAuth .It would make nice simple
Personally i'd say , only let the admins enable or disable the extra
authentication but I guess having the QR code on their settings screen
would make it easier for them to add their own authenticator. Although at
this point I'd live with typing things manually at a unix prompt and
holding their phones to register them if it at least worked for me .

danielm