guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Tran-Ngoc Minh <tran-n...@integration.ch>
Subject Ctrl keyboard issue
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2016 09:04:12 GMT
Hello everyone,

I have set up a Guacamole 0.99 server on a Ubuntu 16.04 Linux in order to access some Windows
7 and Windows 10 VMs with RDP.  We use the Swiss-French keyboard layout. Since there is no
Swiss-French keyboard definition, the keyboard setting in the connection is set to Unicode.
Keyboard mapping works for letters and numbers.

I have issue with shortcuts keys : when I pressed a combination like ctrl-c, the ctrl is sent
to the VM, but when the "c" is pressed, the "c" key is sent as if the ctrl key was not pressed.

Do I have to build Guacamole with the Swiss-French Layout added?

Thanks for your help and best regards,
Minh