guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Chris Cook <coo...@jlsautomation.com>
Subject Re: File browser / prevent download
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 22:06:16 GMT
As far as I know, I think you are going to be out of luck there.  Every major file transfer
protocol that I know of requires read privileges to even list the file/directory when the
storage heap/mount is queried.

There are some weird file storage protocols out there that can expose/parse a file/directory
name but prevent it from being accessed but these protocol settings are usually made at the
storage adapter level.

This is based on my experiences - there maybe someone else that knows something a little easier
to implement...

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 23, 2016, at 12:06, Marko Nikolić <marko.nikolic.gm@gmail.com<mailto:marko.nikolic.gm@gmail.com>>