guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Ray Jantz <ray.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Guacamole Printer is not Showing Up
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2016 21:46:48 GMT
Thanks for replying.  I don't see anything obvious in the event log, but
will keep looking them over.  I am a little confused by your statement
about the need to install drivers for my physical printer when the printer
that is being exposed by Guacamole is a virtual printer, correct?  In my
understanding of the way Guacamole works, the server wouldn't even know
about my physical printer, right?  Hope you can clear up my confusion.

-Ray