guacamole-user mailing list archives

From David Landry <da...@dmwl.net>
Subject Re: Time-limiting connections
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 18:55:25 GMT
I might not be the best person to respond, but I don't think there's an
entry point like you're describing. If you used guacamole-common to build
your own web app, that might be something you could do.

What sort of connection protocols are you using? If it's RDP, you should be
able to configure session time limits on the RDP host [0]. If you're
handling SSH or VNC connections, I don't know of any built in option, but
you could likely put together a script that would kill sessions after a
certain amount of time.

[0] https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee791741(v=ws.10).aspx

--

---