guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Full screen rdp (like vmware esxi 6.5)
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2016 21:01:23 GMT
On Nov 20, 2016 11:44, "Erik Dekkers" <erik@jener.nl> wrote:

> Hi Mike,

Hi Erik,

When starting a new thread, please keep in mind that the idea is to reach
out to the community as a whole. Selecting an individual at the start
defeats the purpose. I'm not the only one here.

> At the moment im testing the brand new vmware esxi 6.5 hypervisor wich
has a (quite good) HTML5 web interface.

> Suprising it's even possible to control the console of the vm's through
the HTML5 web interface, even full screen.
> That is a killier feature that's missing in Guacamole.

I'm not sure I understand how this is missing from Guacamole. Can you not
simply connect to the console as you would any other remote desktop, and
then make the browser window full screen?

Thanks,

- Mike