guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Full screen rdp (like vmware esxi 6.5)
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2016 21:21:00 GMT
On Nov 20, 2016 13:08, "Erik Dekkers" <erik@jener.nl> wrote:

> Mike,
>
> My Bad, next time i will address the whole community.

Thanks!

> While you are right about that, within Guacamole you need to execute full
screen by hand, in vmware there's just a little menu on top where you can
select full screen.
> It was just an idea, mayba creating an option to execute a remote desktop
full screen by default.

> Im not fully up-to-date to the latest code-base. But from a discussion a
while ago you said it was impossible to execute full screen from the
guac-client itself. Now i'm seeing vmware doing that so i thought lets
address it.

> Just my 2 cents

It's definitely a good idea - both providing a means of making this the
default behavior, and providing a full-screen button which users can access.

Feel like opening an issue for this in JIRA? :)

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE/

- Mike