guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Guacamole and xfreerdp
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2016 19:32:40 GMT
On Nov 12, 2016 11:26, "Chris Miller" <cjm@tryx.org> wrote:

> [...]

That particular message is actually not a problem at all, despite the
"SEVERE".

Tomcat tries to persist HTTP sessions to disk when it shuts down, such that
they are still present when Tomcat starts back up. Guac no longer uses HTTP
sessions, but it did in 0.9.9, and those sessions cannot be stored to disk
because they contain system resources (connected TCP sockets).

All this means in your case is that any in-progress connections will be
closed, and users will be logged out, which is good.

The logs most likely to be relevant to your issue would be those from
guacd, which are in syslog. Only guacd actually deals with the RDP protocol
at all.

If you can post more from your Tomcat logs (even lines which don't
immediately seem relevant), that would also be helpful.

- Mike