guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: VNC latency
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 20:20:24 GMT
Hi Jérémy,

That's definitely not normal behavior. In general, things should be
responsive, offset by network latency, which is typically on the order of
10 - 20ms. For pure LAN connection, this should be even smaller. What
you're describing is two orders of magnitude greater than what would be
expected for a connection going over the internet.

Is there anything on your network which might be interfering with the
Guacamole traffic? A proxy perhaps?

Thanks,

- Mike