guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: LDAP Connections
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2016 18:27:01 GMT
On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 6:45 AM, Carter Sema <CSema@acschools.org> wrote:

> Mike,
>

> Thanks for the reply! Is there any way to do a mass upload to the MYSQL
> database?

There isn't a user interface for this, but you can definitely mass import
via SQL. The schema used by Guacamole is fully documented:

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/gug/jdbc-auth.html#jdbc-auth-schema

> Our SIS system uses a similar backend and we already have scripts to pull
> the data for other services.

If you already have services or a database from which this data can be
pulled directly, it may be worth looking into developing a Guacamole
extension of your own. That way connection data, etc. can be derived
directly, without using yet another database as the middle man.

- Mike