guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Multiple Guacamole Properties
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2016 00:20:50 GMT
Hi Amin,

Guacamole doesn't support multiple instances under the same servlet
container. That said, even if it did, I don't think that is a good solution
to your problem.

If the current LDAP support does not properly map users within your Active
Directory, then the best way forward would be to identify what needs to
change in the LDAP auth to support the way your users are organized.

If you can guarantee that the username are unique, even if they are within
different OU's, you can probably get things working as-is by simply
choosing an "ldap-user-base-dn" which is common to the DN's of all users
(even if they are otherwise technically within different OU's) and using
"ldap-search-bind-dn", "ldap-search-bind-password", and (if necessary)
"ldap-username-attribute" to define how AD should be queried to translate
usernames to fully-qualified DN's.

If the above doesn't work, can you provide a more concrete example of how
your AD users are organized?

Thanks,

- Mike