guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Guacamole Printer is not Showing Up
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2016 21:29:47 GMT
By the way, the printer driver requested over RDP by Guacamole is "MS
Publisher Imagesetter", which I believe is a standard part of Windows:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-server/blob/701e44a0cb8035dbc7f84e0c529d3eb06880e96c/src/protocols/rdp/guac_rdpdr/rdpdr_messages.h#L73-L77

That driver is a generic PostScript printer driver. The PostScript files
received by Guacamole when documents are printed are converted to PDF using
GhostScript and forwarded along the Guacamole connection to the user as
normal file downloads.

- Mike