guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Processor <processor....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some sound issues
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2016 14:41:42 GMT
Hi Mike,

I tried all what you suggest but unfortunatley for me nothing worked.

I tried to connect :

-A Windows 2008R2
-A Windows 2012R2
-A Windows 10

and they all have the same behaviour. (No recording device appear)

I tried on 2 clients PC. One is an Ubuntu 14.04(64) with chrome and firefox
The other one is a Windows 10 With chrome.

 I'm not sure that guacamole is faulty as using a native rdp microsoft
client give the same results.

So I think there is somehting to configure the host but I did not found
anything more than what you gave to me.

If you have any other idea..

Thanks for your time,

Proc.