guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nikola Malešević <nikola.malese...@gmail.com>
Subject Time-limiting connections
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2016 09:25:28 GMT
Hello,

I would like to time-limit each connection by a set of rules that are
contained in my local database. For instance, some sessions would be
limited to 30 minutes, some to 14, it depends from connection to connection.

I am not sure how I can kill the connection from server-side. I have
already developed an extension for authentication using Moodle log-in and
remote end-point connection data, but now I need to also close that same
connection after some period of time.

The best would be if there was something like
SimpleAuthenticationProvider (but for connection handling) that I could
extend to suit my needs.

Thanks for your advice.

Regards,
Nikola Malesevic