guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Shveta Sharma <shveta.sha...@climate.com>
Subject NoAuth Extension is not a valid zip file
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 17:58:32 GMT
Hello,
I tried Guacamole(0.9.9) with user-mapping.xml and can login in the server
with RDP. Now, I don't want to have two login and hence downloaded the JAR
for no-auth 0.9.9 and followed the steps in the documentation. However, I
still do see the login box. The logs - catalina.out reveal :

[localhost-startStop-1] ERROR o.g.g.n.b.extension.ExtensionModule -
Extension "guacamole-auth-noauth-0.9.9.jar" could not be loaded: Extension
is not a valid zip file: guacamole-auth-noauth-0.9.9jar

Can someone point me out in the right direction for this ?

Thanks,
Shveta