guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Marko Nikolić <marko.nikolic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File browser / prevent download
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2016 07:26:46 GMT
In short, client is using software running on VPS via RDC. The service
provider adds some propritery data files to this software (that is what the
client is actually paying for). The client should not have ability to
download those files.

On the other side, client can make it's own data files and upload them to
VPS.

This is the reason why upload should be possible and download prevented.

Marko

чет, 24. нов 2016. 10.17 Mike Jumper <mike.jumper@guac-dev.org> је
написао/ла: