guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Marko Nikolić <marko.nikolic...@gmail.com>
Subject File browser / prevent download
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 17:37:34 GMT
Hello,

I have a specific request for using guacamole file browser and putting
restrictions on file transfer. The user is accessing the server using
guacamole via RDP and it is required to allow uploading of files, but to
prevent downloading.

I have tried to set the permissions on the *drive-path* but it didn't work,
either it disables file transfer completely or it works in both directions.
Maybe I have missed something here.

Is it possible to implement this functionality using extensions? I couldn't
find much documentation about creating extensions, only some basic examples
for UI customization. What would be the correct approach for such
functionality?

Thanks,
Marko