guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Erik Dekkers <e...@jener.nl>
Subject Re: Full screen rdp (like vmware esxi 6.5)
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2016 21:07:55 GMT
Mike,

My Bad, next time i will address the whole community.

While you are right about that, within Guacamole you need to execute
full screen by hand, in vmware there's just a little menu on top where
you can select full screen.
It was just an idea, mayba creating an option to execute a remote
desktop full screen by default.

Im not fully up-to-date to the latest code-base. But from a discussion a
while ago you said it was impossible to execute full screen from the
guac-client itself. Now i'm seeing vmware doing that so i thought lets
address it.

Just my 2 cents

Best regards,

Erik