guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Östh Mikael <Mikael.O...@tillvaxtanalys.se>
Subject RE: LDAP Groups not working in latest GIT-version
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2016 07:37:55 GMT
Thanks!

The attribute in whole is “CN=MTUA Admins,OU=Groups,OU=MTUA,DC=xxxx,DC=xxxx,DC=se”
Also I have added the default group “Domain admins” just for test, but neither are working.

[cid:image002.png@01D2399A.8C36BCB0]

Med vänlig hälsning
Mikael Östh

From: Mike Jumper [mailto:mike.jumper@guac-dev.org]
Sent: den 8 november 2016 08:24
To: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: LDAP Groups not working in latest GIT-version

On Sun, Nov 6, 2016 at 11:11 PM, Östh Mikael <Mikael.Osth@tillvaxtanalys.se<mailto:Mikael.Osth@tillvaxtanalys.se>>
wrote:
Hi

This is my file. I have replace my DN with example.se<http://example.se> . I can browse
all LDAP user with an LDAP-account that guacadmin has enabled to do so.
All LDAP users that are member of my connection  guacConfigGroup in my AD can connect.

[cid:image001.png@01D2399A.23BE0C10]

This configuration looks good in general. Beware that the "auth-provider" property is deprecated
- recent releases would have logged a warning in the Tomcat logs, but it now simply has no
effect.

Can you provide an example value of the "seeAlso" attributes of one of your guacConfigGroups?

- Mike