guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Östh Mikael <Mikael.O...@tillvaxtanalys.se>
Subject RE: LDAP Groups not working in latest GIT-version
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2016 07:11:54 GMT
Hi

This is my file. I have replace my DN with example.se . I can browse all LDAP user with an
LDAP-account that guacadmin has enabled to do so.
All LDAP users that are member of my connection  guacConfigGroup in my AD can connect.

[cid:image001.png@01D238CD.92C634C0]

Med vänlig hälsning
Mikael Östh

From: Mike Jumper [mailto:mike.jumper@guac-dev.org]
Sent: den 5 november 2016 07:02
To: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: LDAP Groups not working in latest GIT-version

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 6:42 AM, Östh Mikael <Mikael.Osth@tillvaxtanalys.se<mailto:Mikael.Osth@tillvaxtanalys.se>>
wrote:
Hi
Does anyone got the LDAP groups working by adding the groups to the attribute of ”seeAlso”
?

According to Mike, this is implemented in GIT-version.
But for me its not working, only when I add user account to member attribute, the connection
is available.
I have build Guacamole Server and client, LDAP, Mysql extensions from GIT.

Hi Mikael,

What does your LDAP configuration look like in guacamole.properties?

- Mike