guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Amin Joodaki <judaki1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: multiple guacamole.properties
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2016 05:06:02 GMT
Dear MikeI connect Guacamole to Database and Active Directory, but guacamole unable to detect
all OU in active and it understand just the OU that defined in path properties file. then
I want to set some guacamole.war ( Client) file in tomcat to separate my department in login
page for example :
http://192.168.1.1:8080/departmen1
http://192.168.1.1:8080/department2
...and assign specific guacamole.properties for each department.how can I set different properties
file and assign them to my guacamole.war files ?Best
Amin

    On Saturday, November 5, 2016 11:32 PM, Mike Jumper <mike.jumper@guac-dev.org> wrote:

 On Sat, Nov 5, 2016 at 12:55 AM, Amin Joodaki <judaki1364@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear all
>
> how I can create multiple  guacamole.properties for multiple WAR file in one server
?

Hi Amin,

Can you describe what you're trying to achieve overall? Why do you
wish to run multiple copies of the web application under the same
server?

- Mike