guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Joseph Bernard <...@clemson.edu>
Subject way to stop LDAP search after authentication?
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2016 19:35:31 GMT
I’m using 0.9.10 with MySQL/LDAP authentication.  I noticed a 10 second delay when logging
in.  With a packet capture I found that a search was being done after a successful LDAP authentication.
 My settings are as follows:

ldap-hostname: ldap.abc.com
ldap-user-base-dn: ou=users,ou=people,o=abc
ldap-username-attribute: cn

The search being done if for the first 1000 records of ou=users,ou=people,o=abc with a filter
of (&(objectClass=*)(cn=*))

While I am interested in what it’s doing, I’m more interested in stopping this search
to prevent a 10 second delay every time someone logs in.  Is there a config option I’m missing
or have done incorrectly?

Thanks,
Joseph B.