guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Christian Kraus <christian.kr...@ckc-it.at>
Subject AW: Connection issues with Windows Server 2016 Essentials
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2016 09:54:23 GMT
I got it work only with tls as security setting

rg christian

Christian Kraus
Inhaber
CKC IT Consulting & Solutions e.U.
Kirschenallee 22
2120 OBERSDORF
Österreich
Telefon: +43 (0) 680 2062952
Fax:        +43 820 220262992
E-mail: christian.kraus@ckc-it.at

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Calle Svedenborg <calle.svedenborg@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Montag 31 Oktober 2016 10:40
An: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Connection issues with Windows Server 2016 Essentials

Hi!

I'm running Guacamole 0.9.9 successfully with both a Windows Server 2012 R2 and an Ubuntu
server. Now I've added a Server 2016 Essentials machine, which does not connect. I use the
same settings as on 2012 on both client and server side, essentially not using NLA (which
never worked).

The output of syslog is as follows:

guacd[10134]: Protocol "rdp" selected
guacd[10134]: Connection ID is ###
guacd[10134]: Security mode: RDP
guacd[10134]: Loading keymap "base"
guacd[10134]: Loading keymap "sv-se-qwerty"
guacd[10134]: Error connecting to RDP server
guacd[10134]: Connection did not succeed

I'm starting to wonder if there is a new security 'feature' in Server 2016 that is kicking
in...

Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

/Calle