guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Cosmin Munteanu <cmunte...@cloudbasesolutions.com>
Subject HyperV full duplex
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 18:03:39 GMT
Hello, I’m Cosmin Munteanu,
I contact you in the need of having a resolution to my issue. I’m using HyperV as a hypervisor
for instancing Windows VMs, these VMs have audio in/out capability when connecting to them
using the usual RDP or using the HyperV console session.
While trying to use the Guacamole RDP client, the sound is disabled despite that Guacamole
FreeRDP plugin for sound (rdpsnd) is installed correctly and it is being loaded when doing
a new connection to a VM.

I’ve tried searching the web for solutions and also tried contacting the people from the
IRC but with no success.

As a side note, I’m wondering if USB redirection is available/possible in Guacamole.

Thank you, Cosmin.