guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Jeff <thecptspar...@gmail.com>
Subject SSH/Telnet Horizontal Margins
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2016 13:12:38 GMT
Is there a way in Guac to make it so the telnet/ssh output doesnt wrap, but
instead uses as much horizontal space as it needs?

As far as I know even Putty doesnt do this.  The only program I've seen do
this is SecureCRT.   We want to move all 3,000+ of our servers to
guacamole, but no one wants to use it if the output will wrap.

I know you can just make the window larger, and span it over multiple
monitors, but we have some ouput that is longer than 5-6 monitors.  People
are wondering if there is a way to make it so guac doesnt wrap the output
and to have a horizontal scroll bar on the bottom.

Thanks

--
Jeff